Summer Sessions allows students to get ahead in their studies, graduate on time, enroll in Core or online courses, and focus on their academic careers. Although immersive, the University divisions, offices, and units continue to work on student success. All operations remain open for students.
We encourage students to meet with their academic advisor for questions related to courses and graduation; the Office of the Bursar and Financial Aid regarding finances; and to seek out student services that will help you complete your work on campus.
Advising: Academic Units
For juniors, Seniors, and Transfer students:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Quinlan School of Business
- School of Communication
- School of Education
- School of Social Work
- Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing
For freshmen and sophomore:
- Office of the Dean of Students
- The Hub
- Center for Tutoring and Academic Excellence
- Services for Students with Disabilities