We want your global experience at Loyola
International transfer students applying to Loyola need to turn in the following information and materials:
1. Complete the online application.
2. Send official secondary/high school transcripts if you have completed less than 20 transferable credit hours.
3. Submit official transcripts for all institutions attended outside of the United States as well as official transcripts for all U.S. institutions attended. Transfer applicants need to request a Course-by-Course Evaluation or a Catalog Match Evaluation from Educational Perspectives to complete their application. Students who decide to enroll will be required to submit a Catalog Match Evaluation in order to receive credit for any courses taken abroad.
4. Demonstrate English Proficiency by submitting one of the following:
- Official TOEFL score
- Official IELTS score
- Duolingo Engish Test Score
- Official SAT or ACT score
- Successful completion of English 1 and English 2 at a U.S. institution with a grade of B or higher
5. Send in a 2021 Declaration of Finances form, including supporting financial documents, and a copy of the ID page of your passport.
International transfers might need to take placement exams in math, English, or writing. The results are used to place students in the courses appropriate to their skill level and understanding. In some cases, this includes a non-credit ESL class or introductory math class.
The possibilities of how to spend your day are endless, Loyola allows you to learn about yourself in new ways.
College of Arts and Sciences