Help Us Get To Know You
We know (and you know) that your talents can not summed up in a single number, so we take a holistic approach to reviewing your application. These pages have all the information you need to get started on transferring to Loyola, but if you have questions, please contact us at 800.262.2373 or transfer@LUC.edu.
1. Check our deadlines. Applications are considered on a rolling basis and are reviewed on a space-available basis. For scholarship consideration, please submit your application by June 1 for fall semester and December 1 for spring semester. You can view a list of transfer scholarships here.
2. Submit your online application. There is no fee to apply.
3. Send us official transcripts from all colleges you have previously attended. Transcripts can be sent directly to:
Loyola University Chicago
Undergraduate Admission Office
1032 W. Sheridan Road
Sullivan Center, Room 150
Chicago, IL 60660
Official electronic-certified PDF transcripts are also accepted. Please send them to transfer@LUC.edu
4. Send us your high school transcripts and official copies of your ACT and SAT scores if you have completed less than 12 credits of college work. Loyola’s code for the SAT is 1412, and our ACT code is 1064.
Letters of recommendation, resumes, personal statements, writing samples, and essays are not required for the transfer application. If provided though, these items will be accepted as supplemental information and added to your application file.
5. Submit official test scores for AP/IB credit, if applicable. Learn more about Loyola's credit by exam guidelines.
6. Make your enrollment deposit once you're admitted, so your place in the class is reserved.
Loyola helped me study abroad in Chile through a scholarship. I had an amazing experience and learned so much.
College of Arts and Sciences