- The Academic Affairs website of the Office of the Provost posts links to various resources concerning Curriculum and Research. Items of particular importance for the College's Academic Council and its review of curricular changes include:
- Guidelines for Academic Program Development: Processes for Review, Approval, and Implementation
- Description of the Academic Innovation Team and outline of its processes; the Academic Innovation Team's Innovation Proposal Guidelines are substantially the same as those of the Academic Program Development document
- The Chart of Academic Approvals maps the path of approvals from School to University levels
- The Office of Institutional Effectiveness supports continuous quality improvement across the University by providing research and reporting services to support academic assessment, evaluation, and review informing self-reflective action planning and continuous quality improvement by academic units across the University.
- The CAS-AC DocFinity Platform may be accessed from a terminal on-campus or through Loyola Secure Access; the platform's functionality is best supported by Chrome or Edge.
- Course Inventory Form (restricted to faculty and staff with login-access to LOCUS), required for changes in coding of courses in LOCUS, https://locus.luc.edu/pa91prd/locus_help/CourseInventoryForm.pdf; about the form, see further in Concepts and Terms and in the instructions for various kinds of application to Academic Council
- Registration & Records Processing Timetable: Curricular changes that will necessitate new or changed programming in a major/minor must be approved by Academic Council no later than the December meeting of one academic year, in order to be on-track for effectiveness the following Fall term. New or changed course programming must be approved by Academic Council no later than the February meeting of one academic year, in order to be on-track for effectiveness the following Fall term, or no later than the March meeting of one academic year, in order to be on-track for effectiveness in the Spring term of the following academic year. Please recognize that this timetable limits the "effective date" that can be requested for any proposed curricular change.