If you are a student who is in need of support, has questions about navigating the university during these challenging times, is in distress (or know a student who is), or is experiencing food and/or housing insecurity, please submit a referral through the Center for Student Assistance and Advocacy webpage. All staff are working on campus and will be in touch with students and supporting them in person or through e-mail, phone, and video-conferencing (e.g., Zoom) appointments. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or Loyola's Campus Safety at 773.508.SAFE (7233). For university updates related to COVID-19, please visit Loyola's Coronavirus/COVID-19 website.
The Office of the Dean of Students is located in Suite 300 (on the third floor) of the Damen Student Center, South wing. We are open 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday (including Summer).
We welcome "drop-ins," but if you want to guarantee time with a member of our team, we recommend scheduling an appointment.
To schedule an appointment or to speak with a member of our team, please contact us via our main phone number or e-mail address:
- DeanOfStudents@LUC.edu | 773.508.8840
- BCT@LUC.edu | 773.508.8300 (provides Case Manager voicemail after hours)
E-mail our team directly (click name to open email):
- Will Rodriguez, Ph.D., Assistant Vice President and Dean of Students
- Amber Miller, M.Ed., L.C.P.C., Assistant Dean of Students (Interim CARE Case Manager, BCT Case Manager)
- Samantha Maher Sheahan, Associate Dean Students and Deputy Title IX Coordinator & Student Equity Case Manager)
- Julie Penn, Assistant Dean of Students (CARE Case Manager)
- Jo Anne Walsh, Administrative Assistant