COVID-19 UPDATE: Our dedicated staff members are working remotely to support students, wherever they are. If you are a student who is in need of support, has questions about navigating the university during these challenging times, is in distress (or know a student who is), or is experiencing food and/or housing insecurity, please submit a referral through the Center for Student Assistance and Advocacy webpage. In light of the coronavirus outbreak, all staff are working remotely and will be in touch with students and supporting them through e-mail, phone, and video-conferencing (e.g., Zoom) appointments. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or Loyola's Campus Safety at 773.508.SAFE (7233). For university updates related to COVID-19, please visit Loyola's Coronavirus/COVID-19 website.
The Office of the Dean of Students is located in Suite 300 (on the third floor) of the Damen Student Center, South wing. We are open 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday (including Summer).
We welcome "drop-ins," but if you want to guarantee time with a member of our team, we recommend scheduling an appointment.
To schedule an appointment or to speak with a member of our team, please contact us via our main phone number or e-mail address:
- DeanOfStudents@LUC.edu | 773.508.8840
- BCT@LUC.edu | 773.508.8300 (provides Case Manager voicemail after hours)
E-mail our team directly (click name to open email):
- Will Rodriguez, Ph.D., Assistant Vice President and Dean of Students
- Lester Manzano, Ph.D., Associate Dean of Students
- Paige Gardner, Ph.D., Assistant Dean of Students (CARE Case Manager)
- Amber Miller, M.Ed., L.C.P.C., Assistant Dean of Students (BCT Case Manager)
- TBD, Assistant Dean of Students (Equity Case Manager)
- Jo Anne Walsh, Administrative Assistant