FNAR 368: Gallery Internship
The requirements for the Gallery Internship may be fulfilled in approved positions at art galleries, museums, auction houses, or other art or architectural-related organizations. Students can find positions in exterior professional galleries or internal school galleries (such as the LUMA or Fine Arts Gallery).
- Maintain a weekly log of activities.
- Review work in biweekly review with advisor.
- Mid-semester conference with advisor
Prepare a Final Report
(consider such points as):
- What did you gain from the experience?
- How did the experience contribute to your professional development?
- What problems did the gallery have?
- How do you think they could be solved?
- What was especially good about the gallery?
- Visit other galleries as a basis of comparison.
This course may be taken only once for credit. Any additional semesters must be identified as Independent Study and must have your advisor’s permission.
Internship course student agreement form
Internship Daily Log Sheet