FNAR 368: Gallery Internship
The requirements for the Gallery Internship may be fulfilled in approved positions at art galleries, museums, auction houses, or other art or architectural-related organizations. Students can find positions in exterior professional galleries or internal school galleries (such as the LUMA or Fine Arts Gallery).
- Maintain a weekly log of activities.
- Review work in biweekly review with advisor.
- Mid-semester conference with advisor
Prepare a Final Report
(consider such points as):
- What did you gain from the experience?
- How did the experience contribute to your professional development?
- What problems did the gallery have?
- How do you think they could be solved?
- What was especially good about the gallery?
- Visit other galleries as a basis of comparison.
This course may be taken only once for credit. Any additional semesters must be identified as Independent Study and must have your advisor’s permission.