The online program operates year-round, with three terms per year. Start dates are in September for the fall term, January for the spring term, and May for the summer term. Once the term begins and instructors publish their courses, Sakai is open for students to complete their studies until the specified term end date. Specific dates and deadlines are posted in Sakai each term.
The following academic calendars apply to online programs in Business Law, Compliance & ERM, Child Law, and Health Law.
Please note that online programs in global competition law follow the campus programs calendar.
Dates for Online Terms
|Spring 2021||January 25, 2021||April 25, 2021|
|Summer 2021||May 17, 2021||August 15, 2021|
|Fall 2021||September 13, 2021||December 12, 2021|
Other Important Dates
Based on current guidance, we have cancelled our in-person Education Immersion Weekends for 2021. All current students in the Health Law, Business Law, and Compliance programs will be credited with EIW attendance. If you have questions about your particular situation, please contact Patrick Rybarczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Law and Compliance Virtual Programming Sessions:
- March 12: 5th Annual Compliance Symposium, 9:30 am-12:30 pm central. Register.
- March 15: Summer Registration Session and Fall Registration Preview, 4:30 pm central, via Zoom.
- March 25: Online Programs Book Discussion, 7 pm central, via zoom. Register.
- May 13: Online Health, Business & CERM Spring 2021 Graduate Celebration, 5:30 pm central. Register.
- May 15: School of Law Commencement Ceremony (virtual, more information at luc.edu/commencement)