Your Loyola University Chicago Orientation is just around the corner! Here's what you need to do before getting to campus:
- Register for orientation via your student portal between May 6 - 24.
- To best serve each student, and provide you adequate time with your Academic Advisor and Orientation Leader, there is limited space at each session. Orientation sessions will fill on a first-come, first-served basis, so please register early!
- Prepare for and take your Placement Assessments.
- Complete the Technology Roadmap for new students.
- This will help you with your UVID/Password, Loyola email, and LOCUS (your online connection to University services, including class registration). Please complete all 4 stages so that you're prepared to register for classes at orientation!
- Get more familiar with Loyola’s academic foundation and prepare for course registration with these tips.
- At Orientation, your Academic Advisor and Orientation Leader will be available to help you throughout the registration experience. However, registration will be an easier and smoother process if you have have looked through these tips.
- Review these Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about LUCO.
- If you are an Interdisciplinary Honors, Quinlan School of Business Honors, or International Student, please review these next steps to complete before Orientation.