Your Loyola University Chicago Orientation is just around the corner! Here's what you need to do before getting to campus:
- Register for orientation via your student portal between May 8 - 26.
- To best serve each student, and provide you adequate time with your Academic Advisor and Orientation Leader, there is limited space at each session. Orientation sessions will fill on a first-come, first-served basis, so please register early!
- Prepare for and take your Placement Assessments
- Complete the Technology Roadmap for new students.
- This will help you with your UVID/Password, Loyola email, and LOCUS (your online connection to University services, including class registration). Please complete all 4 stages so that you're prepared to register for classes at orientation!
- Get more familiar with Loyola’s academic foundation and prepare for course registration with these tips.
- Academic Advising and course selection for your fall semester classes will take place virtually, the week before your selected on-campus orientation session. Be on the lookout for an email with the subject line, "Register for Your Fall Classes" which will contain all the information you will need to choose your classes, with access to live support during your registration period.
- Review these Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about LUCO.