The LUC Purchasing Department (Purchasing) is dedicated to providing the best procurement, negotiation, financial and informational resources as it relates to the acquisition of quality goods and services for the University; and, to providing the most effective and efficient procurement processes and procedures in support of the Loyola University Chicago's mission and goals. The purchasing department is also responsible for the oversight of Printing Services. Some of the services provided by the Purchasing Department include but are not limited to the following:
- Sourcing, pricing/quotations, Request For Proposal and Request For Information preparation
- Establishment and maintenance of vendor relationships
- Vending equipment placement and refund replenishment
- Lease-Buy Product Research
- Budget Preparation Support (Pricing information)
The Purchasing Department has offices located at the following campus:
- Water Tower Campus, Lewis Tower, 7th Floor
A complete contact list for the Purchasing Department can be found here.
Contact Information for Printing Services can be found here.