Join Our Team
APPLICATION EXTENSION: ALL APPLICATIONS DUE MARCH 27th at 1pm
2. Some of your information will already be in your Handshake profile provided by LUC’s Career Services. Check to be sure all pre-loaded information is correct. Pay especially close attention to your major and GPA (if included). If you find an error in any of your profile data, contact LUC’s Career Services to correct it.
3. You are not required to have a resume to apply for the 2020-2021 Student Services position. You do not have to upload a resume to complete your profile before applying.
4. Use the links below to apply
- March 27, 2020, 1:00 pm
- Promotions (Desk Manager, Furniture Crew Supervisor, Lead SOA): April 8-9, 2020 via Zoom
- Desk Receptionists, Student Office Assistants, Furniture Crew: April 15-17, 2020 via Zoom
• Desk Managers, Lead SOA, Furniture Crew Supervisor
The Lead SOA works in the Baumhart Residence Life office, assisting in the oversight of administration and delivery of services for the residence hall community. In addition to performing the duties of an SOA while working in the WTC Residence Life Office, the Lead SOA also assists in supervising the SOAs and manages the overall office operations. Additionally, as a supervisor and coordinator of desk operations, Lead SOA must demonstrate an ability to be a peer leader, while also employing the means to ensure effective operations of the desk.
The Summer Furniture Crew (FC) serves as a service provider and resource for current residential students, other departmental staff, and the greater University community. As members of the residence life staff, FC members work collaboratively with other staff members to ensure effective and efficient delivery of services and information. Together, FC members and other residence life staff provide services that support the mission, vision and values of the Department of Residence Life.
The Student Marketing Assistant works with the Housing Assignments Team to market living on campus through social media and other marketing efforts. This student will post content on social media accounts as a representative of the Department of Residence Life with the goal of best representing the department. The Student Marketing Assistant is a student employee and reports directly to the Housing Assignments Coordinators.