An applicant should submit a reapplication if he/she:
- Was admitted to a School of Social Work graduate program during the last two years but did not enroll.
- Applied to Loyola within the last two years, but had an incomplete file.
- Is currently enrolled as a non-degree-seeking Social Work student and wishes to apply for a certificate or degree program.
- Is currently enrolled as a degree-seeking student and wishes to apply for a certificate program.
- Wants to change graduate programs within the University and apply to the School of Social Work.
- Wants to reapply to the program from which he/she withdrew.
- Stopped attending a graduate program at Loyola School of Social Work and wants to return to the same program.
- Graduated from a graduate program in the School of Social Work and wants to return as a non-degree-seeking student.
- Was denied admission to Loyola's School of Social Work during the last two years and wants to apply again.
- If any of these circumstances apply to you, please complete the MSW Reapplication Form and return it (along with a statement of purpose, if necessary) to Graduate and Professional Enrollment Management. Please contact Casey Hendricks with any questions at email@example.com .