Quadlateral Agreement For Scientific Collaboration
A Quadlateral Agreement for Scientific Collaboration:
- Loyola University Chicago, Department of Theology, PhD Program in New Testament and Early Christianity;
- The University of Bolgna, Department of History and Cultures Department of the "Alma Mater Studorium;
- The University of Bari Aldo Moro, Department of the Humanities
- The Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, Paris.
- This agreement is made in order to promote cooperation in the field of research and teaching; to encourage cultural, scientific and artistic projects of mutual interest with particular reference to religious studies; and to contribute to the ties of friendship between the four academic institutitions and the three countries on the basis of the principles of equality and reciprocal benefit.
The forms of cooperation may include:
- The conduct of research projects with mutual interest;
- Exchange visits of Department members, scholars and researchers in order to carry out research and consultations and to encourage the training of scientific personnel;
- The organization of joint seminars, symposia, and discussions on topics of common interest;
- The exchange of doctoral students;
- The co-tutoring of doctoral dissertations according to the laws and dispositions of each country;
- Exchange and co-tutoring of undergraduate and postgraduate students.