Trilateral Agreement For Scientific Collaboration
A Trilateral Agreement for Scientific Collaboration established between:
- Loyola University Chicago, Department of Theology, PhD Program in New Testament and Early Christianity;
- The University of Bolgna, Department of "Discipline Storiche," PhD Program in "Studi Religiosi: Scienze Sociali e Studi Storici delle Religioni";
- The Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, en Sorbonne.
A trilateral agreement was established in April 2010 between these institutions to promote cooperation in matters of research and teaching in the area of religion. The forms of cooperation may include: the exchange of visiting scholars, doctoral students, young post-doctoral researchers and professors; the exchange of scientific publications; the organization of colloquia, seminars and common conferences; the development of research projects that will connect the three institutions.
- Text of Trilateral Agreement
- Trilateral Agreement Programs