You must be current faculty/staff eligible for payroll deductions in order to apply for a permit. Adjunct faculty, contractors, and float pool staff members are ineligible for payroll deductions and are not able to utilize this online system- please visit our office for other permit options.
Faculty/Staff permits do NOT include overnight parking in the Main, Fordham, West Loyola, or Lawson lots at any time.
Permits do not guarantee a parking spot. All parking is on a first come, first served basis.
|Faculty/Staff Permit Fees (effective December 23rd 2018)||Bi-weekly||Monthly|
|Lake Shore Campus (LSC)||$26.81||$58.08|
Water Tower Campus (WTC)
* There is currently a waitlist for WTC permits. You may join the waitlist by following the instructions for "How to Apply for a Faculty/Staff Permit" below. You will be notified via email if a space becomes available. You can check your position on the waitlist at any time by going to transportation.luc.edu
Permit fees include all applicable city and county taxes.
LSC permit holders may utilize only the following lots and garages:
- Main Parking Structure (1110 W Sheridan Rd)
- Please note that the Main Parking Structure typically fills up by 10 a.m. during the school year. If you arrive on campus later in the day we recommend you go directly to the Fordham Garage.
- Fordham Garage (6455 N Sheridan Rd) (This lot will be CLOSED for maintenance starting 05.13.2019)
- West Loyola Lot (1236 W Loyola Ave)
Please click below for a map of these lots:
WTC permit holders may utilize the Lawson lot located at 18 W. Chicago Ave. WTC parking permits also include parking at the Lake Shore Campus lots and garages listed above. Please click below for directions to the Lawson lot:
- Click on this link to order a permit.
- Log in using your Loyola username and password.
- In the "Permits" section, click on "Order a Permit".
- Read - and agree to - the Terms of Service.
- Select "Faculty/Staff LSC (via Payroll Deduction)". WTC permits are currently waitlisted. If you wish to join the waitlist for a WTC permit, click on "Join Waiting List".
- Enter your vehicle information. You can have up to three vehicles registered.
- Enter the date you want your permit to start.
- Select a delivery option for your permit sticker.
- If you selected to send your permit sticker via inter-office mail, you will now enter the shipping info for your Loyola office. Be sure to include the building name and your room/office number.
- Click "Add permit to cart".
- Click "Complete Checkout" on the next page.
- An auto-generated receipt will be sent to your LUC email once your application has been successfully submitted.
- Once we have processed your application, a confirmation email will be sent to your LUC email with the details of your permit. Applications are processed during normal business hours, M-F 9am-5pm. Please allow up to 1 business day to process. Applications are not processed on weekends or holidays.
- Your payroll deductions will begin once we process your application. For further questions regarding payroll deductions, please contact HR-Payroll-Processing@luc.edu
- Click on this link and login with your Loyola username and password
- In the "Permits" section, click on the permit you want to terminate.
- In the "Faculty/Staff Permit Termination Request Date" comment box, enter the date you want your permit to expire. Permits cannot be expired retroactively.
- Click on the "Request Expiration" button.
- Once we have processed your request, a confirmation email will be sent to your LUC email. Terminations are processed during normal business hours, M-F 9am-5pm. Please allow up to 1 business day to process. Terminations are not processed on weekends or holidays.
- You can restart your permit at any time* by following the instructions below.
*Please note that we cannot hold spaces for WTC permit holders. A WTC permit termination request will result in your spot being given to the next person on the waiting list. If at any point you wanted to reinstate your parking, you would then have to rejoin the waitlist and wait for another spot to become available.
- Simply re-apply following the "How to Apply for a Faculty-Staff Permit" instructions above.
- When you are prompted to enter your vehicle information, you may select from your previously listed vehicles, or click on "Add a vehicle not listed" to add a new one.
- If you no longer have your old permit sticker and need us to issue you a new one, select one of the "New permit" options from the delivery options. If you still have your old sticker, select "Existing permit/Restart payroll deductions".
- Click on this link and login with your Loyola username and password.
- In the "Permits" section, click on your permit.
- Select the "Vehicle Change Requests" tab.
- First, select the "Add" tab to add any new vehicle(s). For any additions, the license plate number is needed. You may have up to three vehicles on the permit. You do not need a permit sticker for each vehicle, only your primary vehicle that you drive most often to campus. If your primary vehicle is changing, please stop by our office to get a new sticker.
- Next, select the "Remove" tab to remove any vehicle(s) that are no longer needed. You must always have at least one vehicle linked to your permit. The system will not allow you to remove a vehicle if it is the only vehicle you have listed, so be sure to add any new vehicle(s) before you attempt to remove one.
- If you are changing information about a vehicle (e.g. plates), you will still need to add the vehicle as though it is new, then remove the outdated one.
- Vehicle change requests are processed during normal business hours, M-F 9am-5pm. Please allow up to 1 business day to process. Requests are not processed on weekends or holidays.
If you frequently work at both the Lake Shore and Health Sciences Campuses and have applied for a parking permit for both LSC and HSC, please fill out the form below.
This is not a permit application. To apply for parking permits for both campuses, complete the Faculty-Staff Permit application process found above for LSC parking permits and call the Maywood Parking Office at 708.216.9092 to for HSC parking permits.
Call 773-508-8444 or email email@example.com for more information