Lake Shore Campus
Commuter Student, Staff and Faculty Lots
- Main Parking Structure: Permit access, Rambler Bucks, credit card, or cash
- Fordham Garage: Permit access, Rambler Bucks, or credit card
- West Loyola Lot: Permit access ONLY (others will be ticketed)
The university is not responsible or liable for loss or damage by reason of fire, theft, collision or any other cause to vehicle or contents of same: the vehicle owner and occupants assume full responsibility for any personal injuries which may occur while the vehicle is parked in the parking facility; employees are not authorized to change the terms of this agreement.
SPECIAL PARKING ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MOVE-IN 2018
During Move-In 2018, the Main Parking Structure will be restricted to students moving onto campus from Monday, August 20th through Thursday, August 23rd and then again on Saturday, August 25th. Alternatively, members of the Loyola community can park in Fordham Garage, West Loyola Lot at 1236 W. Loyola Ave., Contractor’s Lot at 1227 W. Loyola Ave., and St. Louis Lot at 1245 W. Loyola Ave. (entry to the St. Louis lot is in the alley). Your Loyola Campus Card will be required to enter Fordham Garage on these days.
It is strongly encouraged that those commuting to campus utilize public transportation during this time or carpool, if possible. Due to heavy traffic and use of alternative parking, we advise you to give yourself extra time to get to campus.
If you have any questions, please contact Campus Transportation at 773.508.7036.
Thank you for your understanding.
Lakeshore Campus Permit Holders:
- Are required to use their ID cards for entering and exiting the parking garages. To access and exit the parking facilities tap your ID card to the bull’s eye on the reader and the gates will open.
- Pulling tickets upon entry and exiting with your ID will no longer be honored.
Non-Permit Holders (paying cash or using credit cards):
- Press the button for a ticket when entering the garage; take your entry ticket with you after parking your vehicle and pay using the Pay-On-Foot machines upon your return to the parking facility. Insert the ticket at the exit gate to exit the garage. You may also pay at the exit gates. It is preferred that payment be made at the pay on foot machines in order to speed up the exiting process, especially at peak periods.
Machines can be found in the following locations:
- Main Garage: South Ground Lobby Elevator (cash and credit cards)
- Main Garage: North Ground Lobby Elevator (credit card only)
- Fordham Garage: Ground Floor Lobby near the elevator (credit card only)
Rambler Bucks: Fordham and Main Garage
- Upon entering the garage pull a ticket.
- Payments can be made in the Campus Transportation office located near the main garage Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Future updates to come)
If you have problems at a gate or pay station, please tap the "PRESS FOR HELP" button located on each machine and you will be connected to a staff member who will be able to assist you.
Vehicle permits are available for Commuter students and Employees. Vehicle permits and daily passes can be purchased from the Campus Transportation Office, located in the Main Parking Structure. For current hours, please call the Campus Transportation office at 773.508.7036.
Purchasing a Loyola University Vehicle Permit allows you to park conveniently on campus. Vehicle permits do not guarantee a parking space. All parking is on a first come, first served basis.
To purchase a vehicle permit click on one of the links below:
Electric Car Charging
Loyola University is proud to offer electric car charging stations in both our Main Parking Structure (provided by Volta) and our Fordham Garage.