Spring Resident Vehicle Permits are sold out.
Resident Students (students who live in Campus Residence Halls) may apply for a LSC Resident Vehicle Permit**. Once your information is submitted, you will be notified via e-mail about the status of your application.
**You must be residing on campus, in a Loyola University Chicago Residence Hall and have a signed housing agreement in order to apply for a Resident Vehicle Permit.
If you are moving in early, please contact our office.
- Go to transportation.luc.edu
- Click on "Student Vehicle Permits."
- Log in using your Loyola username and password.
- Select the permit you wish to apply for.
- Enter your vehicle information. You may register only one vehicle for a resident permit.
- You will be emailed your parking assignment once your application is approved. You do not have a parking permit until Campus Transportation sends you a parking assignment.
- Pick up your permit at the Campus Transportation office.
- You will be billed once the permit is picked up.
This is a new web application, please click on the link above and select "Apply for a Resident Vehicle Permit."
If you have been waitlisted, the Campus Transportation office will notify you if a spot becomes available. You can check your position on the waitlist at any time by going to transportation.luc.edu
Adding or Removing a Vehicle from your Permit
- Go to this link and login with your Loyola username and password
- Click on your permit # or permit type. If you do not see your current permit, then contact Campus Transportation.
- Click on Vehicle Change request tab.
- Remove any vehicle no longer needed. You must keep at least one vehicle on the permit. For any additions, the license plate number is needed. You may have up to three vehicles on the permit. You do not need a permit sticker for each vehicle, only your primary vehicle that you drive most often to campus. If your primary vehicle is changing, please stop by our offices to get a new sticker.
- If you are changing information about a vehicle (e.g. plates), then click on the edit tab
- After we have processed your request, you can log back in and see that the information has changed. Please note this can take at least one business day to process.
Resident Permit General Information
- LSC Resident Vehicles Permits include Overnight parking.
- No spaces or applications are guaranteed due to the limited space available on campus.
- Vehicles in any Resident Lot must have a Loyola Resident Vehicle Permit. The permit must be displayed on the lower right corner of the back windshield at all times.
- Any vehicle in a Resident lot not properly displaying a valid Resident Vehicle Permit will be ticketed and towed at the owners expense.
- Freshmen are NOT allowed to have a Resident Vehicle Permit.
Resident Permit Lot Upkeep Fees
|Academic Year 2018-2019 Residential Permit Fees|
|Resident Annual (08/13/2018 - 05/10/2019)||$572||No Longer Available|
|Resident Fall (08/13/2018 - 12/21/2018)||$286||No Longer Available|
|Resident Spring (01/07/2019 - 05/10/2019)||$297||Waitlist Started|
Resident Vehicle Permit Lot Information
Resident Vehicle Permits are ONLY available during Academic Year 2018–2019 for the following lots:
- Marquette South
- North End
- Spring Hill
Resident Permits are extremely limited throughout the year. You will NOT be guaranteed a permit or a parking space in your preferred lot.
Please contact the Campus Transportation office with any questions.