All student parking permits (Commuter and Residential) will be cancelled and prorated, UNLESS students contact Campus Transportation at email@example.com by Thursday, March 19, 2020 to request that the parking permit continue through the original expiration date.
Resident Summer parking permits will be released Monday, April 13th at noon. Please scroll down for more information about permits and instructions on how to apply.
Enrolled Loyola students in their second year or above who are living on campus, in a Loyola University residence hall can apply for a resident parking permit. Resident permits are extremely limited and awarded on a first come, first served basis to those who meet the above eligibility requirements. We strongly encourage you to apply as early as possible in order to increase your chances of getting a permit. Please note that submission of an application does not guarantee you a space. You have not been granted a space unless Campus Transportation sends you an approval email.
Resident permit holders are assigned to a specific lot on the Lake Shore Campus (please scroll down for a list of resident lots). Resident permits include overnight parking.
You must be registered for classes in order to apply for a parking permit. Please scroll down for instructions on how to Apply for a Permit. Please be advised, students with two or more outstanding vehicle violations on their account are not eligible for a Loyola parking permit- such applications will be waitlisted until all fines have been paid.
Permit Types and Fees
Summer 2020 Resident Permit Fees
Resident Summer Full (05/11/2020 - 08/08/2020)
|$198||Available 4/13 at noon|
All parking rates and fees include all applicable taxes.
Resident Permit Lots
Resident Permit holders will be assigned to one of the following lots. There is no residential parking in the Main Structure or Fordham Garage. There is no residential parking on the Water Tower campus. Although we do our best to place you in the nearest lot available, due to extremely limited space we cannot guarantee that you will be placed in your preferred lot.
- Bellarmine (under Bellarmine Hall at 6628 N Sheridan Rd)
- Canisius (under Canisius Hall at 6246 N Kenmore Ave)
- Fairfield (behind Fairfield Hall at 6228-6240 N Winthrop Ave)
- LeMoyne (under LeMoyne Hall at 6308 N Winthrop Ave)
- Marquette (under Marquette Hall at 6250 N Kenmore Ave)
- Marquette South (under Marquette South Hall at 6241 N Kenmore Ave)
- Messina (behind Messina Hall at 6229 N Winthrop Ave)
- North End (across from Campion Hall at 6611 N Sheridan Rd)
- Seattle (behind Seattle Hall at 6313 N Winthrop Ave)
- Spring Hill (behind Spring Hill Hall at 6211 N Winthrop Ave)
Vehicles parked in any of the resident lots above must have a current Loyola Resident Parking Permit for that specific lot. Any vehicle in a resident lot not properly displaying a valid resident permit sticker will be ticketed and towed at the owners expense.
How to Apply for a Permit
**You must be a second year student or above and residing on campus, in a Loyola University residence hall in order to apply for a Resident Permit. Applications that do not meet these requirements will automatically be waitlisted.
- Click on this link: transportation.luc.edu
- Log in using your Loyola username and password. The system will only allow you to log in if you are registered for classes. Please allow 24-48 hours after registration for your username to be recognized by the system.
- In the "Permits" section, click on "Order a Permit".
- Read - and agree to - the Terms of Service.
- Select the permit you wish to apply for. If the permit you wanted is sold out, click on "Join Waiting List".
- Enter your vehicle information. You may select from your previously listed vehicles, or click on "Add a vehicle not listed" to add a new one. You can register only 1 vehicle for a resident parking permit.
- Skip past the Delivery Option, Shipping Address, and Comments sections by clicking the "Next" button. These fields are not needed for student permits.
- Click "Add permit to cart".
- Click "Complete Checkout" on the next page. No payment is required during application- the permit fee will be billed to your student account in LOCUS upon pickup.
- An auto-generated receipt will be sent to your LUC email once your application has been successfully submitted. This is only a receipt. You have not been granted a permit unless Campus Transportation sends you an approval email.
- If your application is approved and you are granted a space, a confirmation email will be sent to your LUC email with the details of your permit and lot assignment. Applications are processed during normal business hours, M-F 9am-5pm. Please allow up to 1 business day to process. Applications are not processed on weekends or holidays.
- You must pick up your permit sticker at the Campus Transportation Office before the second week of classes. If you are moving in early, please contact our office.
If you have been waitlisted, the Campus Transportation office will notify you if a spot becomes available. You can check your position on the waitlist at any time by going to transportation.luc.edu