University Resources for all students are linked here.
Academics and Learning Assistance
- Academic Integrity
- Beginning Research on Topics in Classical Studies
- Loyola's Office of Academic Advising and Support Services, in the Sullivan Center on the Lakeshore Campus, offers Academic Success Tools about strategies for active learning, time management, tests, reading, note-taking, and the like. They also schedule workshops in these areas and other concerns like financial planning and picking a major.
- The Student Accessibility Center is located in the Sullivan Center.
- The Tutoring Center, also in the Sullivan Center, offers small-group tutoring, study hall, and academic coaching on a variety of topics.
- The Writing Center, sponsored by the Department of English, offer tutoring by graduate students with expertise in writing pedagogy. The Writing Centers are located in the Information Commons, Room 221, and on the Water Tower Campus in 25 East Pearson, Room 811.
- Librarian Jane Currie indexes a collection of links to valuable introductory articles, bibliographies, and databases at the Libraries' Subject Guide for Classical Studies; see also the Libraries homepage.
This page last updated 10 October 2020