Safe Space Workshops
Safe Space Workshops are introductory sessions that work to assist individuals who wish to support the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning, Intersex, and Asexual (LGBTQIA) community of Loyola University Chicago.
Safe Space Workshops cover the following:
- Definitions, terms, and symbols
- LGBTQIA identity development
- Skills to interrupt heterosexist and cissexist behaviors and attitudes
- Resources for the LGBTQIA communities
Spring 2019 Safe Space Training Dates:
- Wednesday, March 27, 7-9PM. Location: Cuneo Hall 312, LSC.
Faculty & Staff Training:
- Tuesday, January 29, 11AM-1PM. Location: CLC 206, WTC.
Combined Training (Faculty/Staff and Students):
- Thursday, February 28, 4:30-6:30PM. Location: IES 123/124, LSC.