Safe Space Workshops
Safe Space Workshops are introductory sessions that work to assist individuals who wish to support the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning, Intersex, and Asexual (LGBTQIA) community of Loyola University Chicago.
Safe Space Workshops cover the following:
- Definitions, terms, and symbols
- LGBTQIA identity development
- Skills to interrupt heterosexist and cissexist behaviors and attitudes
- Resources for the LGBTQIA communities
Fall 2018 Safe Space Training Dates:
- Monday, September 24, 7-9PM. Location: Damen Den, LSC.
Faculty & Staff Training:
- Thursday October 11, 11AM-1PM. Location: CLC 106, WTC.
Combined Training (Faculty/Staff and Students):
- Tuesday, November 13, 3PM-5PM. Location:IES 123/124, LSC.