Safe Space Workshops
Safe Space Workshops are introductory sessions that work to assist individuals who wish to support the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning, Intersex, and Asexual (LGBTQIA) community of Loyola University Chicago.
Safe Space Workshops cover the following:
- Definitions, terms, and symbols
- LGBTQIA identity development
- Skills to interrupt heterosexist and cissexist behaviors and attitudes
- Resources for the LGBTQIA communities
Spring 2018 Safe Space Training Dates:
- Thursday, March 29, 4:30-6:30PM. Location: IES 123/124, LSC.
Combined Training (Faculty/Staff and Students):
- Thursday, March 1 from 10AM-12PM. Location:IES 123, LSC.
- Friday, April 6 from 10AM-12PM. Location: CLC 601, WTC.