CDI curates several resources that seek to cultivate community and elevate critical consciousness. Click on the links below to learn more about each resource.
Social Justice Toolkit (SJT) - The SJT is an online resource repository featuring books, articles, guides, social media accounts, videos, and other tools related to equity and justice. Access the SJT at https://tinyurl.com/sdmasjt
Unity in Diversity (UID) Fund - The UID Fund supports and cultivate educational events, programs, activities and educational opportunities that specifically address social justice and human diversity programming for the Loyola community. Learn more about the fund by visiting https://www.luc.edu/diversity/resources/unityindiversity/
- Engagement Opportunities - These opportunities are ways to learn more about our office offerings such as information sessions, informal engagements (e.g., tabling, resource fairs), and mini-workshops. They serve as an introduction and/or department-participation of these opportunities for the institution. [REQUEST HERE]
- Information Sessions: CDI 101 is an overview of programs, initiatives, and services offered by CDI. Groups may request a complete overview or select specific programs, initiatives, and services of their choosing. More information on our programs, initiatives and services can be found here.
- Mini-Workshop: Mini-workshops cover CDI’s programs, initiatives, and services (see CDI 101) while exploring intersectional identities through a lens of power, privilege, and oppression.
- Informal Engagements: The CDI team is prepared to engage in various ways. Informal engagements will be offered in 30-minute intervals but not exceed 120 minutes. If requesting this type of engagement, please be sure to include the request of pamphlets and materials if needed (subject to availability). Informal engagements may include but are not limited to tabling, orientation, admissions fairs.
- Workshops & Trainings – CDI offers a series of workshops and trainings throughout the academic year. Click on the links below to learn more: