Graduate, Professional, and Adult Student Life seeks to:
- Promote a supportive framework of services for graduate, professional and adult (GPA) students through collaboration, cooperation and communication with Colleges, Schools, and Institutes, Student Development offices and other student support services.
- Enable graduate, professional, and adult students to develop a more audible and collective voice through the Graduate, Professional, and Adult Council and other student organizations;
- Afford GPA students with social, community building and engagement opportunities;
- Provide co-curricular programing tailored to the GPA student experience;
- Assist GPA students in identifying and connecting to necessary resources;
- Better understand and respond to students' needs through sustained assessment.
- Foster community for all students through Welcome Week Block Party, President’s Medallion Ceremony and Ball, Finals Breakfasts and other Water Tower Campus activities;
- Create a welcoming environment at the Terry Student Center, Water Tower Campus, for students to thrive.