Learning Outcomes & Values
- Students will be able to identify two resources that the university provides to enhance their success.
- Students will be able to explain how their program engagement has resulted in a greater personal connection to the Loyola Community.
- Student will be able to meet other students ranging in their same academic level through social, community building, and educational programs.
Honoring our Jesuit, Catholic tradition and a commitment to transformative social justice, Water Tower Campus Life strives to exemplify the following values:
- Collaboration: We help to create an environment in which students from all academic fields can work to develop interdisciplinary solutions to complex societal issues.
- Service: We recognize that our gifts are to be used in the service of others, we believe that it is essential to connect with, and give back to, the wider community.
- Social Responsibility: We promote a community that engages in critical dialogue and examines social structures toward equitable and sustainable change.
- Inclusiveness & Diversity: We embrace difference in all forms and offer a safe space where we all learn about ourselves in the process of learning about others.
- Connection: We share in the work of building community among graduate, professional, and adult students; offer resources; and strengthen their associated peer network.