Faculty & Staff Directory
Dr. Agnieszka Oskiera
Title/s: Part-Time Instructor
Office #: CC 206C
Ph.D. University of Lodz, Lodz, Poland
M. A. University of Lodz, Lodz, Poland
· Polish language and culture
· National stereotypes
· Media language
· Persuasion and Manipulation
· POLS 101 Elemnetary Polish
· POLS 102 Elementary Polish
· POLS 103 Intermediate Polish
· POLS 104 Intermediate Polish
· Polish Seal of Biliteracy & Certificate Examinations in Polish as a Foreign Language, Bulletin, (Chicago, Polish Teachers Association in America, 2019).
· Antinomy of values. Axiological issues in linguistics, eds. Agnieszka Oskiera, Lodz, AHE, 2007.
· Conversational Strategies in Broadcasting Dialogue, Poland, 2006.
· Language – Literature – Didactics, eds. Agnieszka Oskiera, Lodz, AHE, 2003.
Stereotypes of Arab, Political and Social Issues of Islamic World, Poland, 2012.
How to Address Diplomats and International Representatives, To Create – To Know – To Communicate, Poland, 2011.
The role of radio broadcast journalist, Białostockie Archiwum Językowe, Poland, 2010.
The Fundraising Letter as a new method of communication, The media language on XX and XXI Century,
Axiological operators on the conversational strategies, Antinomy of values. Axiological issues in linguistics, 2007.
Debate vs. discussion on the radio dialogue, Polish Language LXXXVII, Poland, 2007.
Argumentation as a parameter of conversational strategies, Beiträge der Europäischen Slavistischen Linguistik (POLYSLAV), Band 9, München, Germany, 2006.
The radio microstructure of conversational strategies, Polish Language – The Modern and the Past Time, Poland, 2006.
Polyfunctional operators of conversational strategies, The Slavic Language and Culture IV, Linguistics, Poland, 2003.
Initiation, reaction and coda on the radio dialogue, Linguistics Bulletin of University of Humanities and Economics, Poland, 2003.