Living and learning at Loyola University Chicago
Your time at Loyola–from the classes you take, to the people you meet, to the places you see–will shape you for the rest of your life. At the Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing, we offer classes at three vibrant Chicago area locations.
- Lake Shore Campus in Chicago's Rogers Park neighborhood
- Health Sciences Campus in Maywood
- Downers Grove Learning Center
Whether you choose to live on or off campus, Loyola University Chicago and the School of Nursing are here to support you. From spirituality programs to health & wellness, make the most of your time on campus and find ways to connect to the Rambler community. And with Chicago at your doorstep, there are endless opportunities to explore the city's rich culture, cuisine, and communities.
- Nursing Student Organizations
- Campus Ministry
- Wellness Center
- Campus Safety
- Campus Transportation
- Student Activities & Greek Affairs
- Residence Life
- University Services & Resources