vizualize.me is a digital, interactive resume builder. This website allows you to upload the same information that you have in your resume in a more creative and colorful way. Vizualize.me allows you to upload your profile summary, work experience, education, interests, skills, languages, etc. It can also be synced up with your LinkedIn profile. When you sign in, all of the information from your LinkedIn site with automatically be updated onto this visual resume.
How to Make a vizualize.me Button
- Create a digital resume at vizualize.me.
- Once you do that, click the "Share" button on the top right corner of your screen, which will look like this:
- Under the "Embed an icon to your site" section, copy the embed code for either of the icons, which will display in your ePortfolio.
- To embed the icon in your TaskStream Folio/Web Page, you will need to login to TaskStream and select the Folio/WebPage you wish to edit.
- Select the section/tab where you would like to include the icon and insert a new Text & Image section using the toolbar at the bottom of your screen:
- You can also edit an existing Text & Image section where you want to include the icon.
- Once you are in the Text & Image section where you want to embed the icon , you will need to click the “HTML/Source” button on the top of the text editor.
- This will take you to the HTML source code for this section of your portfolio, where you can edit/include HTML code in this Text & Image section of your portfolio.
- Copy the entire embed code & paste that code directly into the HTML source code for your Text & Image section of your portfolio.
- Click "Save and Return" which will embed the icon into your portfolio! You can check to make sure the icon is embedded correctly by previewing your Folio/Web Page. Just click the "Web View" button, above your Folio/Web Page tabs on the left sidebar.