Title/s: Assistant Professor
Post-Baccalaureate Program Director
Office #: Crown Center 565
A.B., Harvard College
M.A., M.Phil., PhD., Yale University
Hellenistic poetry, Archaic Greek poetry, Ptolemaic Egypt
- "Callimachus' Bath of Pallas and the Greco-Egyptian Danaids." In Harder, M.A., R.F. Regtuit, and G.C. Walker, eds. Past and Present in Hellenistic Poetry. Groningen: Egbert Forsten. Forthcoming.
- "Sappho or Alcaeus: Authors and Genres of Archaic Hymns." In Bakker, E.J. ed. Authorship, Authority, and Authenticity in Archaic and Classical Greek Song. Leiden: Brill. 225-251. Forthcoming.
- "Medea and the Egyptian Eye of Re," Feminism and Classics VII, University of Washington, May 2016
- "An Emperor in Translation: Suetonius, Claudius, and Robert Graves," CAMWS, Boulder, CO, March 2015
- "Prenatal Power in Callimachus' Hymn to Delos and the Mendes Stela," Society for Classical Studies Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA, January 2015
Works in Progress
- Callimachus' Book of Hymns. (book project)