Resources for Grant Preparation
- Receiving payments to Loyola via ACH or wire transfer (LUC Incoming Funds April 2020 and LUC Instructions for ACH)
- Grant Development and Writing Consultation
Faculty who need help locating funding opportunities, coordinating large multi-disciplinary grants, or who would like assistance with grant proofreading, should contact ORS at 773-508-2471 or email@example.com.
- Proposal Preparation and Submission
Faculty who have already identified a specific funding opportunity should contact the responsible Research Administrator for their school/department.
- Statistical Consultation
Faculty who need specific assistance with statistical analysis of data or research design should contact either Tim O'Brien, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fred Bryant, Department of Psychology, at email@example.com.
- Grant-Related Issues
Click here for a list of people/offices to call for assistance with administrative issues that might arise after you receive a grant.
- Federal Assurances
- Institutional Identification Numbers
- Listing of Legislative Districts
- Tuition Rates
- Data Management Plan Sample (guidelines specific to Biology may be found here)
- Broader Impacts: Sample and Wizard
- Budget Justification Sample
- University Resources Sample
- Postdoctoral researcher mentoring plan: Samples from FASEB
- GRA Tuition Calculation Template
- Current NSF PIs and Co-PIs
Resources for Grant Implementation
- CITI Program (Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative)
- Research Data Center
- Lakeshore Campus: Granada Center West, room 291 & Information Commons, room 332
- Water Tower Campus: 25 E. Pearson, room 727
- Reservations: Campus reservations reserves the rooms; call them at 773-508-8067 or email via Campus-Reservations@luc.edu. Once the space is reserved, please contact ITS through the firstname.lastname@example.org at x4-4444 or 773-508-7190 (off campus).
- Equipment: All of the systems utilize the H.264 video protocol and dials over the Internet (IP based H.323 calling). These 3 Locations are HD Lifesize systems.
- Other IT Resources
- Lakeshore Campus
- Cudahy Library: Houses the university's fine arts, humanities, science and social sciences collections, as well as the University archives and government document depository collections. The Cudahy collections, located on the Lake Shore Campus, comprise more than 900,000 volumes and 3,200 periodical subscriptions.
- Water Tower Campus:
- Lewis Library: Holds the university's business, criminal justice, economics, education and social work collections at the Water Tower Campus. The Lewis Library collections comprise more than 250,000 volumes and 1,400 periodical subscriptions in subjects as diverse as computer science, organizational development and pastoral counseling.
- Law Library http://luc.edu/law/library/index.html
- Maywood Campus: Health Sciences Library http://library.luhs.org/hslibrary/index.htm
- Lakeshore Campus