Five-Year BSW/MSW Program
All BSW students must complete a 5 Year Declaration of Intention form to apply to the 5-year MSW program. Those wishing to pursue the 5-year MSW program are required to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 at start of senior year.
Requirements for those wishing to pursue the five-year MSW program:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 at start of senior year
- The BSW degree can be completed by the end of summer session (between May graduation and fall semester).
- The 5th year can begin at the fall, spring or summer semesters
- Students who are ineligible for the five-year program may be eligible to apply for traditional MSW program
- Students who are fall graduates and wish to begin the program in spring should apply by September 15th of senior year.
- Students who are spring and summer graduates who wish to begin the program in summer or fall should apply by February 1st of senior year.
For more information on qualifying for the program or BSW Program Director, Dr. Jeanne Sokolec at firstname.lastname@example.org.