Five-Year BSW/MSW Program
All BSW students must complete a 5 Year Declaration of Intention form to apply to the five-year program by December 1 of their senior year.
Requirements for those wishing to pursue the five-year MSW program:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 at start of Senior year
- 3.25 overall GPA in BSW courses taken to date
- At least a grade of B in SOWK 330 Field I
- The BSW degree can be completed by the end of summer session (between May graduation and fall semester).
- The 5th year can begin at the fall semester
- Students who are ineligible for the five-year program may be eligible to apply for traditional MSW program
For more information on qualifying for the program or BSW Program Director, Dr. Jeanne Sokolec at firstname.lastname@example.org.