Please note, 300 level courses are currently being updated, please check back for updates.
For course prerequisite information, please view the LOCUS Course Catalog.
- SOWK 200: Introduction to Social Work
- SOWK 301: Practice Skills with Individuals and Families I
- SOWK 302: Integrated Micro/Mezzo/Macro Theory and Practice
- SOWK 303: Group Work Practice in Social Work: Micro, Mezzo, Macro
- SOWK 305: Lifespan Development, Human Behavior, Trauma, and Theory
- SOWK 307: Social Work Policy and Community Interventions
- SOWK 330: Field I & Simulated Experience
- SOWK 340: Field II & Simulated Experience
- SOWK 350: Prep for Practice
- SOWK 362: Field Seminar Foundations
- SOWK 370: Power, Oppression, Privilege and Social Justice
- SOWK 380: Assessment of Client Concerns in Context
- SOWK 390: Research and Evaluation in Social Work Practice