Life. Love. Faith. Let's talk about it.
Agape Latte is an event for Loyola students to engage in caffeinated conversation about the intersection of life, love, and faith by listening to a story from a notable person on campus. Twice a semester students enjoy coffee and desserts, live music from a student musical artist, and then hear a faculty or staff member share personal anecdotes that highlight a particular theme.
Time: 7:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Location: The Den
Snacks: Coffee, tea, cake, and more!
- October 16, 2018
- November 6, 2018 ** different time: 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- February 5, 2019
- March 26, 2019
Interested in getting involved with Agape Latte? Fill out this form!
Have a speaker or musical guest you'd like to see? Fill out this form!
Have general questions? Please email Megan Lynch.
We do fun stuff on social media. Come chat with us!
Previous Speakers and Topics
- February 5, 2019 | Tim Love, Executive Director for Equity and Compliance: "Following your compass"
- November 6, 2018 | Aaron Durnbaugh, Director of Sustainability: "What are you hungry for?"
- October 16, 2018 | Keyona Castleman, First and Second Year Advising: "Are you there, God? It's me, Keyona."
- February 13, 2018 | Oliver Goodrich, Faith Formation Campus Minister: "Running into Love"
- November 14, 2017 | Eric Immel, SJ, Associate Dean for Student Success at Arrupe College: "I am not a burden"
- October 17, 2017 | Samantha Stewart, Assistant Athletic Director
- March 21, 2017 | Jermaine Pearson, Outreach Campus Minister: "Adulting 101: Using Faith to Figure It Out"
- February 21, 2017 | Dr. Jo Ann Rooney, President of Loyola University Chicago
- November 15, 2016 | Fr. Tom Regan, SJ, Dean of college of Arts and Sciences
- October 18, 2016 | Joe Saucedo, Director of Student Diversity & Multicultural Affairs: "Family, Roots, and Purpose"
- March 15, 2016 | Patrick Schultz, Asst. Athletics Director: "Faith as a Journey"
- February 16, 2016 | Natasha & K.C. Mmeje, Asst. Director of Wellness Center and Dean of Students: "Love, Commitment, and Faith"
- November 16, 2015 | Lauren Schwer, Assoc. Director of Campus Ministry: "What's Your Cannonball?"
- October 20, 2015 | Don Heider, Dean, School of Communication: "Doubt and Faith"