Become a part of Catholic Life at Loyola!
Incoming students, please complete this form, and we will send you more information about how you can get involved in Catholic Life at Loyola.
Campus Ministry nurtures Catholic life at Loyola through the celebration of the Mass and other sacraments, opportunities for prayer and catechesis, and training students to be future leaders of the Church. While Madonna della Strada Chapel is the center of Catholic Life on Loyola's Lake Shore Campus, Campus Ministry offers opportunities for Catholic liturgies, prayer, and reflection at Loyola's Water Tower Campus, and Health Sciences Campus in Maywood, IL.
Campus Ministry promotes the "fully conscious, and active participation in liturgical celebrations which is demanded by the very nature of the liturgy" (Sacrosanctum concilium 14) by prayerful preparation of the liturgical texts, rituals, and lay ministers. Our vision is that through their participation in liturgies, prayers, devotions, and leadership opportunities students will have an adult appropriation of their Catholic Faith and be well prepared to become active members of their local parish upon graduation.
We offer the following ways to grow in your Catholic Faith:
- Attend a liturgy on one of our three campuses.
- Watch a liturgy livestreamed from Madonna della Strada Chapel.
- Train to become a lay liturgical minister.
- Subscribe to our weekly e-bulletin, which includes upcoming Campus Ministry events and resources for prayer.
- Get involved in Campus Ministry and Community Service and Action's opportunities for community, reflection, and service.
Please join us and become a part of our vibrant Catholic faith community at Loyola!