- Office Location: Crown Center 453
- Phone Number: 773.508.2783
- E-mail: email@example.com
- BA, Duke University (2002)
- PhD, Yale University (2008)
- Early American Literature
- Paper Sovereigns: Anglo-Native Treaties and the Law of Nations, 1604-1664. University of Pennsylvania Press, 2014.
- Colonial Mediascapes: Sensory Worlds of the Early Americas. Co-edited with Matt Cohen. University of Nebraska Press, 2014.
- "Christian Indians at War: Evangelism and Military Communication in the Anglo-French-Native Borderlands." In Colonial Mediascapes: Sensory Worlds of the Early Americas. Co-edited with Matt Cohen. University of Nebraska Press, 2014.
- "Early American Archives and the Evidence of History." Early American Literature, vol. 46, no. 1, 2011, pp. 165-84.
- "Channeling Indigenous Geopolitics: Negotiating International Order in Colonial Writing." PMLA, vol. 125, no. 3, 2010, pp. 589-605.
- “Thomas Lechford’s Plain Dealing: Censorship and Cosmopolitan Print Culture in the English Atlantic.” Book History, vol. 10, 2007, pp. 29-46.
- “Wunnaumwáyean: Roger Williams, English Credibility and the Colonial Land Market.” Early American Literature, vol. 41, no. 3, 2006, pp. 429-52.