Loyola Scholarship Connection
Scholarships for Loyola Students
Loyola University Chicago Loyola students may apply for both institutional and donor-funded scholarships available from various academic and student service departments. You must complete an online scholarship application in order to be considered for most scholarship opportunities.
Who is Eligible to Apply
To be eligible for additional scholarships, students must meet all of the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a degree seeking program
- Have not received a full tuition scholarship from Loyola University Chicago
- Visiting students and those working on a second bachelor’s degree are not eligible for these scholarships
- Funding is limited and only available to approximately 200 students annually with amounts ranging $500–$5000
- These are one-time awards and are not guaranteed to be renewable
- Awarded scholarship funds may affect a students need-based Loyola Grant and/or merit-based scholarship
SSOM: May 9th
Law School: June 1st
Log in with your Loyola ID and password and fill out the general application to be considered for continuing student scholarships. You may also receive contacts throughout the year about program specific scholarship opportunities available through the online scholarship application. Most of the scholarships listed have a deadline of June 1 so please complete the General Application soon so that you may receive full consideration for all scholarship opportunities.
We highly recommended that you complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) every year, as many scholarships have financial need-based qualifications. The FAFSA is used to determine financial need.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact email@example.com.