Graduate Student Scholarship
Loyola offers a number of scholarship opportunities for graduate and professional students, including:
- Graduate School Tuition Scholarship
- Quinlan School of Business Graduate Scholarships
- School of Law Merit Scholarships
For more information about scholarship opportunities for graduate and professional students, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 773.508.7704 or email@example.com.
Graduate Discount Renewal Policy
- Awards are restricted to tuition only.
- Awards may be combined with other aid (excluding the Returning Rambler), including other departmental scholarships, but may not be in excess of tuition or a student’s cost of attendance.
- Students in a graduate Parkinson program are eligible for award funding for up to six (6) semesters (including summer) of part-time enrollment (4+ credit hours per Fall/Spring semester or 2+ credit hours in summer) or until graduation from the graduate program, whichever comes first.
- Students in a graduate Quinlan program are eligible for award funding for up to eight (8) quarters (including summer) of part-time enrollment (3+ credit hours per Fall/Winter/Spring quarter and summer) or until graduation from the graduate program, whichever comes first.
- If the student receives an adjustment to their tuition (see the Bursar withdrawal calendar), the award amount will be pro-rated to cover the same percentage of the originally charged tuition. Pro-rated awards count towards a term of eligibility.
- In the event a student receives both internal and external scholarship funding, which is restricted to tuition only and the total amount exceeds tuition, institutional awards will be adjusted first to insure that the total amount does not exceed tuition.
- Students who are in their final term of enrollment and do not need to be enrolled at least part-time may request the renewal of their award. However, the amount is adjusted to cover the same percentage of the charged tuition as it would if enrolled part-time.
- FAFSA is required to be eligible; those not eligible to apply for the FAFSA and international students are not eligible
- Currently available for gradaute students in various programs in Quinlan School of Business and Parkinson School of Health Sciences and Public Health.
- Successfully complete consecutive part-time enrollment (4+ credit hours per semester or 3+ credit hours per quarter) each Fall/Spring semester or Fall/Winter/Spring quarter (enrollment in summer is not required).
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA after each semester/quarter.
- Remain in good academic and disciplinary standing.