Understanding Your Aid
The financial aid website provides lots information about the different types of aid. To learn more, be sure to check all of these resources:
- Aid information is organized by category as tabs: scholarships, grants, loans, and veteran/military aid.
- There is also information under the Resources tab about student employment (federal work study), the impact of studying abroad on financial aid, summer aid, and more.
- Stay on top of the aid process and your responsibilities as a student by reviewing The Aid Process tab.
- For specific information about federal aid like the Pell Grant, SEOG Grant, Stafford Loans, PLUS loan, and federal work study, visit the Federal Student Aid website.
- For more information about the State of IL MAP Grant, visit the Illinois Student Aid Commission (ISAC) website.
To help you navigate your own financial aid and ensure that you've completed all of the required steps, we've created two checklists for you to utilize each year.
If you have questions about your financial aid package, please contact the Financial Aid office at firstname.lastname@example.org of by phone at 773-508-7704.