Mathematica is the world’s most powerful global computing environment. Ideal for use in engineering, mathematics, finance, physics, chemistry, biology, and a wide range of other fields, it makes possible a new level of automation in algorithmic computation, interactive manipulation, and dynamic presentation–as well as a whole new way of interacting with the world of data.
In order to obtain Mathematica 10 for Loyola Faculty and Students, follow these steps:
- Visit the Wolfram User Portal and register with a valid Loyola email address (@luc.edu).
- This will create an automated email which requires a response to validate the portal account.
- Once you have validated your Wolfram Portal Account, login and complete the Wolfram Activation Key Request Form.
- Complete the form with all required information including your name, email and department. Select a product and platform and click Submit.
- Upon completion of the form, your personalized Activation Key will be presented in order to activate the full application license.