Problem of the Month
- The problem will be emailed and made available on the website the 1st of each month.
- Email all solutions to the coordinator Dr London at email@example.com. All solutions must be submitted as a single PDF.
- Solutions are due at 11:59pm on the last day of the month.
- The judges will determine the best solution which will be chosen as the winner and the decision is final.
- The winner’s name will go up on the website and receive a cash prize of twenty dollars. If no one submits a correct solution “the problem” will be the winner.
- Your solution must be your own work without the aid of the internet or a computer, but you may use a calculator for arithmetic.
Maggie Gonzalez (November 2023)
Vincent DeStazio (October 2023)
Maggie Gonzalez (September 2023)