Ed.D. in Curriculum, Culture, and Communities
The EdD in Curriculum, Culture, and Communities (3Cs) is a new doctoral program launching in the Fall of 2021. TheEdD in 3Cs is designed within a social justice framework across schools and communities to prepare educators, community organizers, faith-based leaders, nonprofit leaders, and others to take on new challenges as socially-just educators and researchers in institutions of higher education, schools, and communities. The targeted audience of the program will be...
- Current and future teachers
- Those seeking positions in preparing future teachers in the university (teacher educators)
- Non-profit organization leaders and educators (CSI resource coordinators, stakeholders, community activists)
- Faith-based organization leaders and educators (including priests, pastors, sisters, and other laypeople)
- Professions that involve education and professional development in their organizations (medical professionals, social work, legal, law enforcement, environmental studies, etc)
- University staff/professionals
To learn more about state and international authorization of programs, please refer to our State and International Authorization page. To learn more about the accreditation of Loyola University Chicago and its schools, as well as information about professional licensure, visit our Accreditation page.