Cudahy Science Hall
The Physics Department occupies approximately two-thirds (20,500 square feet) of Cudahy Science Hall. Constructed in 1910 as the second building on Loyola's Lake Shore Campus, Cudahy Science Hall with its green dome, serves as a campus landmark.
In stark contrast to its classic Victorian exterior, Cudahy Science's interior is new and modern. The Physics areas include teaching laboratories for introductory physics, computational physics, modern physics, electronics and optics, as well as a seismology station and a machine shop.