Our BBA in management degree program provides students with a theoretical and practical foundation for effective and responsible leadership in both entrepreneurial and established business enterprises.
- Broad and flexible curriculum focused on how to utilize and integrate the knowledge, skills, and talents of individuals for the purpose of achieving superior organizational performance.
- Preparation for management positions in a variety of organizations.
- Faculty committed to teaching and the creation of a supportive environment for your personal development and ethical reflection.
What You'll Learn
- Management concepts and theories
- Leadership skills for career success
- Business ethics
- The dynamics of human behavior in the workplace
- Team processes and performance in organizations
- Team-based management and negotiation skills
All Quinlan School of Business students must complete the University Core Curriculum, Business Core Curriculum, and Undergraduate School of Business program requirements. Students pursuing the BBA degree in Management must also complete the program requirements listed in the Academic Catalog.
To apply for admission and scholarship consideration, please visit the Office of Undergraduate Admission and indicate your interest in this program on your application. For more information, see the following resources:
- Apply Now (Online Application)
- Contact Undergrad Admission
- Freshmen Admissions
- Transfer Admissions
- Request Information
- Schedule a Visit
- Contact the program director and department chair:
Anne Reilly. Professor, at email@example.com or 312.915.6537
Sung Min Kim, Professor and Department Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.915.7052