The U.S./Europe Double Degree in Business is an immersive experience that will widen your marketability and extend your career possibilities in the U.S. and Europe.
As part of the program, you’ll study two semesters in Spain, one semester in Rome, and your remaining semesters in Chicago.
Current Loyola freshmen are encouraged to apply to the program.
In addition to deep international experience, program benefits include:
- Earning a U.S. bachelor’s degree and an official European degree from Universidad Loyola Andalucía
- Getting a firsthand look at how business principles are applied in Europe
- Broadening your cultural knowledge with trips to iconic sites like the Alhambra and the Colosseum
- Witnessing some of the social justice and sustainability efforts taking place in Europe and how they differ from efforts in the U.S.
What You'll Learn
- Foundational business knowledge for the U.S. and Europe
- How to live and interact with different cultures
- Global approaches to social justice and sustainability
- Unique challenges facing multinational corporations
The double degree program will prepare you for a wide range of business careers in the United States and Europe.
Because Loyola is a member of the Jesuit network of 27 colleges and universities nationwide, our graduates can receive career services at Loyola Career Services, as well as at career centers at U.S. Jesuit colleges and universities.
Completing the U.S./Europe Double Degree requires completing the program requirements listed in the Academic Catalog.
Admission is open to current Loyola University Chicago Students only.
Quinlan School of Business freshman students may apply to the program during their first semester. To be considered, please fill out the application.
Undergraduate Programs: Susan Ries
“Thanks to the U.S./Europe Double Business Degree, I’ve had the opportunity to live abroad in three different countries where I’ve had the most amazing experiences. I can say that I have grown into an independent, strong, and outgoing woman. I’ve learned how to live and interact with three different cultures which helped broaden my career. After I graduate, I would love to join a multinational company that offers me the opportunity to continue to travel and to discover the differences between the cultures all over the world.”
“The US/Europe Double Business Degree gave me the opportunity to engage with people from all over the world. I made so many new friends and went on beautiful adventures to different countries with them. I discovered a new perspective on the business world. It gave me the confidence to be independent in foreign and domestic settings and it widened my perspective of what life has to offer. This experience has inspired me to enter a career in the travel and technology industry at Expedia Group after graduation.”