Online Learning Resources
Whether you are brand new to online classes or have taken many of them, the Tutoring Center is here to help you succeed!
Here are some Loyola online learning strategies and tips that can help:
- Thriving During Online Learning (by Success Coaches)
- Online Learning Transition Guide (by Success Coaches)
- Tips to Succeed in Online Classes (by Katie Jane Torma, SI Leader)
- Sakai Test Taking Tips (LUC Office of Online Learning)
Check out the transition to online worksheet resources created by Katie Jane Torma, our SI leader!
Here are some great resources from colleagues at other universities:
- Adjusting Study Habits during COVID (University of Michigan)
- Online Transition Class Tips (University of Colorado Boulder)
For general resources about self-care, time management, goal-setting, exam preparation, and more, click here.