ACE's free one-on-one tutoring is staffed with both graduate students and peer tutors who excel in their respective disciplines. We offer tutoring services in math, sciences, language, writing, and other courses where assistance is needed. Students can review our tutor bios in order to select which tutor will best fit their needs.
Please note, ACE tutoring is limited to ACE Scholars only.
How to Request an ACE Tutor Appointment (Navigate):
Tutors have a wide range of availability to fit students’ busy schedules. ACE students can arrange a one-on-one session for any subject on Navigate by following these few easy steps:
1. Visit the Navigate scheduling system through the Navigate app on your phone or through the Loyola webpage
2. Use your Loyola network username/password to login.
3. Once you’ve logged in, click on “Schedule an Appointment"
4. Select ACE Student Services in the Care unit drop down menu
5. Select ACE tutoring next
6. Select the course you need assistance with
7. Specify the date, time, and day of the week you would like tutoring
8. Available tutors and time slots will appear. Click on one to make an appointment