The Rambler Card is Loyola's official ID card and identifies all members of the Loyola community. Once you receive your Loyola username and password, you can submit a photo for your Rambler Card via Loyola’s OnLine Card Office website (https://get.cbord.com/luc/full/login.php) or the GET app (available at no charge for iOS and Android).
Please review the criteria outlined below before submitting an image.
You will be required to present a government-issued photo ID (driver's license, state ID, or a valid, unexpired passport) when you receive your Rambler Card.
Photo Submission Requirements
- Image must be in .jpg format
- Image must be 1 x 1.38 aspect ratio (approximately 127 pixels wide by 176 pixels tall)
- Image must not exceed 1 MB
- Image must be of good quality
- Image must be in full color
- Image must not have borders
- Image must clearly identify the specific cardholder, and be front-facing
- Image must contain the cardholder ONLY (no other people or objects)
- Image should display full head: centered, from just below shoulders to just above head
- Cardholder should be looking straight ahead (not down, not angled/tilted head)
- No side profiles
- Image should have bright, even lighting
- Eyes open and visible (prescription glasses only, no tinted lenses)
- Religious head coverings only
- No obstruction to view of cardholder’s face
- Image background should be solid white or blue (example: towel or bedsheet)
- Image submitted must not be copyrighted
Sample Acceptable Photo Format
Unacceptable Photo Submissions
- Images containing inappropriate content (including expressions or gestures)
- Images of cardholder wearing hats, sunglasses or other items that obscure the face
- Images with glares, shadows, inconsistent lighting
- Images containing other visible people or objects in the photo
- Images that are copyrighted
To view more examples of acceptable and unacceptable images, please visit the US Department of State website.