The West Quad is located in the heart of campus and was built in Spring 2015. The space is a grass play area for the everyday use by the Loyola University Chicago community and rentable for external conference groups looking to do outdoor activities. The West Quad is located directly in front of the Damen Student Center and can accommodate up to 700 guests. Ideal for outdoor games, picnics, or team building.
Dimensions: 165' East-West x 380' North-South, capacity- up to 700 guests
*100 amps on the quad with power port plug-in, no staking allowing in ground.
Rules and Regulations for the West Quad
- Reservation requests for exclusive use are accepted for the West Quad. Reservation requests can be placed through the 25Live for Internal Groups or via Conference Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for external groups. Reservation requests will be considered and approved by the Department of Student Complex.
- During inclement weather, the West Quad may be closed to all activities and events may need to be rescheduled or cancelled.
- The following are not allowed on the West Quad:
- Alcohol and other drugs
- Glass bottles
- Golf practice
- Softball/Baseball (catch is allowed)
- Bicycle RIDING
- BBQ Grills (unless otherwise permitted)
- Fireworks and Smoke Bombs
- Athletic footwear is recommended for sporting events.
Reservation Hours of Operation: 8am-Dusk (Daily). All exceptions to this policy must be approved by Student Complex staff.