6336 N. Hoyne Avenue
Hoyne Field is the home facility for the NCAA Men’s and Women’s Loyola Soccer teams as well as the NCAA Loyola Softball team. The facility boasts a FieldTurf synthetic field and is located 1 mile west of campus on Devon Avenue and Hoyne Avenue. Hoyne Field is available for external rentals subject to availability.
Parking is free of charge in the Loyola University Chicago parking lot.
545' x 410'
Soccer field- 200 people
Softball field- 50 people
*Fences are in place February-May.
Rules and Regulations for Hoyne Field
- Reservation requests for exclusive use may be made on select occasions. Reservation requests for the field are considered and approved by Loyola's Intercollegiate Athletics Department in conjunction with Conference Services. For all external rentals please contact Conference Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.508.8090.
- The following are not allowed on the Hoyne Field playing surface:
- Alcoholic beverages and other drugs
- Tobacco products
- Cans and glass bottles
- Food and gum
- Golf practice
- Animals (working animals are allowed)
- Sunflower seeds
- Coolers/ice chests
- Laser pens and pointers
- The following ARE allowed, but subject to inspection:
- Backpacks/Messenger Bags
- Diaper Bags
- Fanny Packs
- Camera Bags
- Field lights go off at 10:00PM and all structured activities MUST be completed at this time due to the city ordinance.
- On Sundays, no music or parking is permitted until 12:00PM due to mass.