Registered Sex Offender Information
Sex Offender Registration
The Illinois Sex Offender Registration Act (730 ILCS 150), requires all sex offenders employed by or attending an institution of higher education to register with public safety or security director of the institution of higher education.
In compliance with this Act, any Loyola University Chicago student, faculty, or staff member who is required by the Act to register as a sex offender must do so in person within 3 days of beginning classes or employment. Registration should be done by coming to the Campus Safety office; 6427 N Sheridan Road 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Sex Offender Registry
Sex offender information is compiled by the Illinois State Police. The State Police maintain a website that allows you to search their sex offender database online at: https://isp.illinois.gov/Sor/Disclaimer. To learn the identity of registered sex offenders on or near campus, or anywhere in Illinois, visit the Sex Offender Database. Once there, you can search by city, county, or zip code.
Useful information when requesting information:
- The Lake Shore Campus is located in Chicago zip codes 60660 and 60626 in Cook County
- The Water Tower Campus is located in Chicago zip code 60611 in Cook County
- The Health Sciences Campus is located in unincorporated Maywood 60153 in Cook County
- Loyola Retreat and Ecology Campus is located in Woodstock zip code 60098
- Cuneo Mansion and Gardens is located in Vernon Hills, Lake County, 60061.