Registered Student Organizations are required to submit an Activity Request for any and all events that are open to the LUC community. This is how RSOs publish their meetings and major events to both the LUCentral and University calendars. Activity Requests are required regardless of the RSOs funding source for the particular occasion.
- Activity Requests are due no later than 14 days prior to the activity date.
- Activity Request can be denied up to 48 hours prior to an event. Please monitor your submissions.
- Activity Requests should be created for all events that your organization is hosting, including open general body meetings, tabling events, and small/large scale programming, online fundraising timelines, etc.
- If you have questions about activity requests please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
1) Log on to LUCentral and hold your cursor over "My Memberships" in the maroon banner at the top of the page.
2) Select the organization for which you will be submitting the request.
3) Click "Events" on the main toolbar and then click "Create an event".
4) You will be taken to the first page of the Activity Request Form. The first page will ask for basic information about the event. After clicking "Next", you will be able to fill out the rest of the form. Please fill out the form thoroughly; forms lacking pertinent information including (but not limited to) date, time, and location will not be approved.