Sue is a native Chicagoan with roots in Humboldt Park, degrees from Mundelein (BA ‘68) and Northwestern (MBA ‘83), and a home in Lake Bluff where she lives with her husband of 54 years, Tom. “Almost retired,” Sue has spent her 30+ year professional career in advertising and go-to-market strategy consulting, focusing on global technology companies. She has published a book, several white papers, seminars, and blogs on the topic of how to work with various types of business and technology partners.
Her corporate positions include:
• Director of Advertising for Helene Curtis Industries
• Partner, Frank Lynn and Associates (a global go-to-market strategy consultancy)
• Vice President, Worldwide Channel Strategy for Avaya
As President of her own business, Channel Management Professionals, LLC, Sue continued to work with Fortune 100 companies and small start-ups to help them grow profitably through multiple business relationships.
On the philanthropy side, Sue has focused her energy on dance, young people, and entrepreneurs:
• Chairwoman of the Board, Notre Dame High School for Girls, Chicago
• Vice President, Community Development, North Shore United Way
• Joffrey Women’s Board
• Coach for Springboard, a women’s venture capital organization
• Mentor for Argonne’s “Lab Accelerator” program to help young entrepreneurs commercialize their new technologies
• President of the Board, Visceral Dance Chicago
Sue’s great passion is dance. For six years, she was a member of the Swingin’ Seniors, the senior dance team of the Chicago Bulls.