This page is for students who are already registered with the SAC and approved for accommodations.
All registered SAC students must activate their accommodations each semester by submitting a semester request via Accommodate. Once submitted, Accommodate will send a copy of your academic accommodation letter directly to your faculty. Some accommodations will require additional forms or action on your part. Please see the information provided in your accommodation letter, the Accommodate Resource Library, and/or the page for details.
Please see the instructions below on how to complete your semester request:
- Log in to Accommodate: https://luc-accommodate.symplicity.com/
- Click "Accommodation" (left-hand side of screen)
- Click “Semester Request”
- Instructions will be at the top of the screen
- Select “Add New”
- Select the current semester
- select “submit for all” OR select “review” to select which courses you want to utilize accommodations