PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION AS POLICIES FOR TESTING HAVE CHANGED AS OF 8/30/2021:
- Students must submit all test requests via Accommodate at least 7 days in advance. Any student who attempts to schedule an exam with less than 2 business days notice will need to either take the exam in the classroom or work with the professor to reschedule the exam. Rescheduled exams must have professor approval, and the student must provide SAC with the obtained professor approval via email.
- All quizzes/exams must be scheduled using Accommodate; requests will not be accepted via phone call or email.
- Test Room Booking Instructions (please see link for detailed instructions on how to book exams through Accommodate.)
- Regular Semester Exams: must be scheduled the same time/day as the class, with the following exceptions:
- with your extended time, the exam falls outside of the Testing Center hours (8:30am-5:00pm)
- with your extended time, there is a conflict with another course
- please note: if you are taking your exam at a different time than the course for one of the above reasons, it is your responsibility to obtain permission from the professor and provide SAC with the obtained professor approval via email
- Final Exams: the SAC will reach out regarding final exam policies and procedures as the semester progresses
- Please make sure to let us know if the exam is a) paper exam in-person, b) online exam-in person or c) online exam-remote (does not require a proctor)
Testing Center Policies:
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- No personal belongings or technology (cell phones, smart watches, headphones etc.) are allowed in the testing room. If you are caught with unapproved devices, it will be considered a violation of the University’s Academic Integrity policy.
- Late Policy: if you are more than 15 minutes late, SAC will not allow you to sit for your exam. You will have to reschedule your exam with permission from your professor and provide SAC with the obtained professor approval via email.
Lakeshore Campus Testing Center Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5pm Location: Sullivan Center 239 Water Tower Testing Center Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 8:30 am-5 pm (closed Wednesday) Location: Lewis Towers 1248