Robert McNees, Ph.D.
Office: Room 125, St. Joseph Hall
Joined Loyola in 2009.
- Ph.D. in Physics, University of Texas at Austin
- B.S. in Physics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- College Physics I & II
- Physics 126F (Freshman Project)
- Physics 351 (Electricity and Magnetism)
- Honors 204 (Science and Society: Federal Funding of the Sciences)
Research interests include topics in General Relativity, Cosmology, and High Energy Theoretical Physics
Personal and Research: http://jacobi.luc.edu
Physics 351: http://jacobi.luc.edu/p351.html