Robert McNees, Ph.D.
Office: Room 314, Cudahy Science Hall
Joined Loyola in 2009.
- Ph.D. in Physics, University of Texas at Austin
- B.S. in Physics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Mathematical Methods in Physics
- College Physics I & II
- Freshman Project
- Science and Society: Federal Funding of the Sciences
Research interests include topics in General Relativity, Cosmology, and High Energy Theoretical Physics
Personal and Research: http://jacobi.luc.edu
Physics 351: http://jacobi.luc.edu/p351.html